Warehouse ManagerEIK Engineering Sdn Bhd - No. 10 (PTD 5749), Jalan SiLC 1/4, Kawasan Perindustrian SiLC, 79200 Nusajaya , Johor, Malaysia
1. To ensure availability of critical spare part for operations in order to support the operations needs.
- To ensure critical spare parts always available and no waiting time for spare parts availability.
- To establish effective Material Requirements Planning (MRP) management for critical spares part and critical equipment.
2. To ensure effective management of warehouse & inventories.
- To propose and initiate cost saving through warehouse and inventory management system.
- To control inventory value.
- To upkeep warehouse performance.
- To monitor and manage the movement of all goods and materials and ensure inventory is properly maintained at all times.
- To ensure all parts ordered from external suppliers are delivered accurately and on timely basis as to meet production schedule and delivery schedule.
- To control and monitor stock level (over/ under stocking) as to strategically implement inventory forecasting.
3. To ensure full compliance of company standards and directives for enhancing the warehouse process.
- To ensure loading and unloading of all goods and materials are done in accordance to the company SOP.
4. To ensure a sustained talent pipeline within the department through talent development and succession management.
- Ensuring Individual Development Plan (IDP) is developed and implemented for subordinates.
- Plan and implement structured training and people development programs in order to ensure competency and succession.
- To motivate and provide guidance to all production staff in all aspect in order to improve work performance.
Diploma/ Bachelor degree in any field.
At least 5 years of working experience in warehouse or inventory management.
Experience in using ERP system and handling/ managing finished goods storage and transaction will be an added advantage.
Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and organizing & planning skills.
Able to speak, read and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari EIK Engineering Sdn Bhd
EIK Engineering Sdn BhdMalaysia - Johor - Others - Nusajaya
We are a Malaysia-based engineering company located in the Kawasan Perindustrian SiLC, Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia.
We are specializing in the design, fabrication and manufacturing of Heavy Equipment, Attachments and Component parts used in machinery for heavy applications in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Dredging, Plantation, MRT and other Industries.
Our designed products are recognized and sold internationally with market presence exceeding 50 countries.
In line with our expansion, we invite applicants who is energetic and ambitious to join and grow with us in the following positions.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
- Young and fast growing company with a lot of rooms for expansion and improvements
- Very unique industry with less competitors in the market
- More than 50% of our products are sold internationally
- Aggresively penetrating to US and European market
- High remuneration for the right candidate