Supply Chain ManagerEIK Engineering Sdn Bhd - No. 10 (PTD 5749), Jalan SiLC 1/4, Kawasan Perindustrian SiLC, 79200 Nusajaya , Johor, Malaysia
1. To plan the requirements of raw material for long term and enter into long term supply agreements to ensure raw material supply for the growth of the organization.
- Prepare raw material strategies and enter into long term supply/ service agreements for raw material and other strategic services requirements.
2. To ensure cost effective and timely availability of quality assured raw material, spare parts and all required products and services.
- Manage the procurement function in order to ensure all company requirements are timely available at lowest total cost of ownership.
- To monitor forecasts and stock level of critical spare parts as to determine the availability for supporting daily operations.
3. To plan and implement the distribution operations from stockpiles to customers safely and efficiently
- Prepare long and short term operational & distribution plans in order to create competitive advantage.
- Manage the operations and maintenance of the distribution assets safely and efficiently.
4. To ensure a sustained talent pipeline within the department through talent development and succession management
- Develop human capital within own department by providing relevant training (on and off the job) and coaching on soft skills.
- Ensuring Individual Development Plan (IDP) is developed and implemented for subordinates
- Plan and implement structured training and people development programs in order to ensure competency and succession.
- To motivate and provide guidance to all production staffs in all aspect in order to improve work performance.
Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, or other related field.
At least 4 years of working experience in Supply Chain Management with knowledge on Supply Chain & Procurement strategies.
Experience in using ERP system and project management approach will be an added advantage.
Good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and communication skills.
Able to speak, read and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari EIK Engineering Sdn Bhd
EIK Engineering Sdn BhdMalaysia - Johor - Others - Nusajaya
We are a Malaysia-based engineering company located in the Kawasan Perindustrian SiLC, Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia.
We are specializing in the design, fabrication and manufacturing of Heavy Equipment, Attachments and Component parts used in machinery for heavy applications in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Dredging, Plantation, MRT and other Industries.
Our designed products are recognized and sold internationally with market presence exceeding 50 countries.
In line with our expansion, we invite applicants who is energetic and ambitious to join and grow with us in the following positions.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
- Young and fast growing company with a lot of rooms for expansion and improvements
- Very unique industry with less competitors in the market
- More than 50% of our products are sold internationally
- Aggresively penetrating to US and European market
- High remuneration for the right candidate