Special Education TeacherAssociation of Resource & Education for Autistic Children. - 279 Jalan Pekeliling, 11700 Gelugor Penang Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Social Science/Sociology, Psychology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Education or equivalent.
Open 26 Desember 2017
Closed pada 25 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Association of Resource & Education for Autistic Children.
Association of Resource & Education for Autistic Children.Malaysia - Penang - Bukit Gelugor
Association of Resource & Education for Autistic Children (Lions REACh) is a service-based organization which provides free educational programmes and services for persons with autism and their families. We are a group of dedicated people who work together with parents to help children with autism improve their development (self help skills, mental development, social skills, speech & communication skills, motor skills) and achieve independence in their daily living.
Lions REACh offers a total of 17 programs and 9 services for the persons with autism. We work towards a “family-like” structure at our centre where parents and teachers are involved in the programmes together with the children. We hope children with autism can live with the community normally like everyone.
We are looking for individuals with enthusiasm, drive and passion to teach and guide our special needs children.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
- Good working environment
- Vibrant and energetic work culture
- Attractive benefits