Senior Project CoordinatorShowood Sdn. Bhd. - Alam Damai Cheras
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the contract and site management field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): CAD, Microsoft Office, others relevant software
- Preferably Executive specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Scheduling experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Technical and construction knowledge
- A team player, confident
- Have own transport is advantage
- Coordinate and support the team and designers in order to timely and profitably deliver to company standards and Client expectations
- Assist the Associate Director in the distribution of work throughout the department and help manage day-to-day workflow related issues
- Coordinate project commitments, dates and deliverables and together with the Associate Director ensure deadlines are kept
- Coordinate and feed information to the internal and external team
- Scheduling and Process/workflow
- Maintain drawing quality control
- Manage drawing implementation
- Co-ordinate and manage all submissions to consultants and clients
- Construction knowledge and understanding important and Good understanding on the contract management
- Previous document control experience beneficial
- Willing to work extra hour if necessary to catch-up work load
Open 28 Desember 2017
Closed pada 27 Januari 2018
Showood Sdn. Bhd.Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur - Alam Damai Cheras
Showood Sdn Bhd of Companies business operations ,mainly in the areas of Interior Design & Fit Outs, Construction, Interior Architecture
Led by the Interiors division, being the key component in the provision of total integrated solutions, from planning and designing, to the execution of works, each customized to meet the flexibility, practicality, and adaptability of specific client's needs.
Showood Sdn Bhd is led by a well-experienced management team, backed by many years of industrial works involvement in major projects, within Malaysia. The team can handle the full scopes of each project, from project implementations, contracts, design, build up, to a full list of other operations.
Registered under the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia, Showood Sdn Bhd is a qualified contractor with class G5 accreditation, which is a premier class allowing the involvement and construction high end project