Senior MicrobiologistAnsell -
- Manage the Microbiological Testing Division to oversee the Microbiology Laboratory.
- Perform duty as the Technical Manager in Microbiological Field in accordance to ISO/IEC 17025 & SAMM QMS and Biosafety Level II requirements.
- Conduct internal audit and drive the closure of non-compliances.
- Oversee and spearhead technical improvement initiatives in terms of the microbiological aspects of testing.
- Review and approve test requisitions, plan and perform microbiological testing works, document test results and maintain accurate records, prepare and review test reports and safeguard all records and documents to protect confidentiality of information.
- Provide advice, assistance and make recommendations based on sound judgment and facts to Healthcare GBU R&D and satellite teams, manufacturing, marketing and other related functions on matters relating to testing.
- Develop and validate methods and techniques for microbiological tests.
- Supervise, coach and conduct training and evaluation of microbiologists to carry out microbiological testing work and other laboratory functions in a safe, accurate, effective and competent manner.
- Ensure laboratory equipment are calibrated and maintained in good order.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the laboratory at all times.
- Maintain and procure microbiological cultures/tissue cultures/media/chemicals and other laboratory supplies.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in microbiology, biotechnology, biomedical sciences or related subjects. A postgraduate qualification in microbiology, biotechnology or biomedical sciences is preferred.
- At least 5 years working experience in a laboratory or technical position in a chemical/pharmaceutical/medical devices/latex products/food industry, commercial/public laboratory or R&D organization with preferably a minimum of 1 year in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Must has a good knowledge and “hands-on” experience of ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory quality systems, laboratory accreditation and SAMM requirements.
- Must has a good knowledge of biosafety requirements in microbiological and biomedical laboratories ( e.g. BSL1 and BSL 2 ).
- Familiarity with aseptic techniques, bacterial/viral/cell culture techniques and microbiological test methodologies.
- Must has a good understanding of test methods development & validation, equipment qualification calibration, software validation and measurements uncertainty determination.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Melaka.
Open 22 Desember 2017
Closed pada 21 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Ansell
ANSELL HEALTHCARE - Selangor - Cyberjaya
04 Jan - 6:19 PM
04 Jan - 6:19 PM
Ansell Global Trading Center (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd - Cyberjaya (Selangor)
02 Jan - 11:24 AM
02 Jan - 11:24 AM
AnsellMalaysia - Melaka
Ansell (http://www.ansell.com/en/About/Corporate/About.aspx) is a global leader in protection solutions. Ansell designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of body protection solutions. Industrial workers, healthcare professionals and patients, around the world invariably associate Ansell with premium quality, optimal protection and superior comfort.
Ansell's vision is to create a world where people and products enjoy optimal protection against the risks to which they are exposed. People, be it at work or during their leisure time, require the right protection solution for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there for increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection. During the manufacturing process, products need to be handled guaranteeing their optimal protection, so they meet or exceed the quality requirements described in manufacturing processes.
To make our vision come true, we have developed an approach that relies on three main pillars:
- Technological leadership,
- Ongoing dialogue,
- Strong global presence.
Areas of expertise around which Ansell is organized are four Global Business Units. Each GBU serves unique and different markets, but what connects all four is: the focus on protection, comfort and quality, combined with a never-ending quest for innovation.