Senior Key Account ManagerBEIERSDORF (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD - Unit T1-L12, Level 12 Tower 1, PJ 33 No. 3, Jalan Semangat, Seksyen 13 46200 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service.
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client’s business.
- Organize visits to current and potential clients.
- Managing trade fund effectively and cap within budget allocated.
- Manage trade budget, A&P, trading term discussion, daily sales operations and to provide feedback when necessary.
- Ensure trade return rate within company’s objective, good market hygiene in the trade with FIFO practices
- Maximizing ROI by evaluating incremental of sales and trade investment of each position monthly basis.
- Familiar with outlet’s sales operation in terms of merchandising and ordering process
- Enhance sales activities to ensure cost and process efficiency and ensure trade return rate within company’s objective.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Possess at least 5 year(s) of working experience is required in the FMCG industry.
- Able to work in fast pace working environment.
- Good command in analytical, good business acumen, negotiation, customer oriented, and result driven.
- Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, both spoken and written.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari BEIERSDORF (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
BEIERSDORF (MALAYSIA) SDN BHDMalaysia - Selangor
CARE FOR SKIN – CARE FOR PEOPLE
For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the freedom to design processes and technologies in response to fast-changing market demands. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: supplying skin care products of the next generation.