Senior Accounts ExecutiveZPMC ENGINEERING (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD - Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas
Purpose of the Job
The Senior Accounts Executive will be responsible for full spectrum of accounts function and perform moderately complex accounting activities related to multiple projects into company’s accounting system.
- Perform day to day transaction processing, invoice and billing processing and ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Check & verify all payments and receipts, including payments or receipts by cheques, telegraphic transfers, bank drafts and petty cash. Monitor the AP & AR process from invoice to payment and vice versa.
- Generate, review, verify and reconcile against vendor reports/ bank reports/ vendor invoices/ employee claims/ accruals report and collection against Accounts Receivable reports / bank reports / quotations /client Purchase Orders etc.
- Perform cost analysis of actual versus budget for each project.
- Ensure current processes, operations, systems, databases and information are up to date and comply with proper accounting and legal principles/policies/procedures
- Preparation of audit/tax schedule and assist external/internal auditors/tax agent to complete their audit/tax assignments satisfactorily
- Perform office administrative task.
- Handle GST report monthly.
- To invoice without delay and cheque payments made to creditors in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Assist the HOD of required compliance matters.
- Maintain a good relationship with vendors and all ZPMC Group colleagues.
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned by HOD from time to time.
- 5 years’ working experience in handle full set of accounts.
- Able to set priorities and manage own time to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Experience of proper procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping according to internal control systems.
- Team player and willing to provide assistance when required to others for working together to achieve common goals.
Qualifications & Personality
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent.
- Requires computer savvy and strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High integrity.
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari ZPMC ENGINEERING (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
ZPMC ENGINEERING (MALAYSIA) SDN BHDMalaysia - Johor - Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor
Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. (ZPMC) is a famous heavy-duty equipment manufacturer, and a state holding company listed on A and B shares in Shanghai Stock Exchange. The major shareholder is China Communication Construction Co., Ltd. (CCCC), which is one of top 500 companies in the world.
ZPMC headquarters is located in Shanghai. ZPMC also has 8 production bases located in Shanghai, Nantong and Jiangyin, with total area of 6670 hectares and 10 kilometer coastline, (especially Changxing Base has 5 kilometer deep water coastline), and including heavy-duty dock of 3.7 kilometer. ZPMC is the largest heavy-duty equipment manufacturer in the world and owns 26 transportation ships of capacity from 60,000 DWT to 100,000 DWT, delivering products to all over the world.
The large-size port container cranes and ore/coal bulk material handling machinery are superb, sustainable and reliable, entering 76 countries and regions all over the world and occupied 75% world market share.
ZPMC has capacity of producing annual output of one million ton of steel structure, particularly in producing single heavy-duty steel structures up to 2,000 ton or more for Steel Girders/Beams, Wind Power Plant pedestal, Steel plant module, Power Plant and Port. The ZPMC newly constructing project，----New Oakland Bay Bridge in San Francisco, U.S.A, which is considered the most difficult constructing task, will finish soon.
Off-shore heavy-duty products: Strong researching and designing power in ZPMC can provide many kinds of Marine Engineering Ship including Floating Crane, Pipe-laying vessel, Dredgers, Gantry Crane, Offshore Drilling Platforms and so on. The world's largest 8,000 Ton Floating Crane for Samsung and the first Off-shore Pipe-laying vessel were delivered in year 2010.
The Management members in ZPMC possess high academy qualifications and are very experienced. The human-oriented managing policy promotes the company cooperation and high achievements.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The new centralized management structure is hierarchically clear and more straighforward, prompting every member devoted to their position and approaching the summit in our field.