Technical Sales & Application Engineer (Northern)Industrial Minerva Sdn Bhd - F-11-1, Block F, Jalan PP25, Putra Walk, Taman Pinggiran Putra, Seksyen 2, Bandar Putra Permai, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
You will be responsible for driving sales growth and profitability for assigned market segments and/or product lines primarily for safety and process applications. You are expected to be technically competent and work with customers on product applications with the support of our product and engineering team.
- Sales & application of our range of engineering solutions and services
- Area of coverage – Ipoh / Penang / Kedah / Perlis
- Primarily a customer-facing role - development of sales leads and accounts with support from indoor sales team
- Meeting of sales targets
- Provide first-level technical support to customer complaints
- Conduct demos / presentations / training
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in oil & gas, chemicals, utilities or semiconductor related industries will be an advantage
- Experience with field or process instruments will be an advantage
- Sales oriented, independent with a positive working attitude
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience is preferred
The successful candidate will be given broad exposure across our application groups and will have excellent career advancement opportunities in line with our continued business expansion.
Visit www.minerva-intra.com for more details about our company
Interested candidates, please apply online by clicking “APPLY NOW”
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Open 12 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Industrial Minerva Sdn Bhd
MINERVA is an equipment sales and service provider in the following specialist engineering fields:
• Gas & Flame Detection, Environment Monitoring
• Remote Asset Monitoring
• Flow Metering
• Flow Metering
We exist to help our customers:
• Protect Life & Assets
• Optimize Resource Usage
• Sustain the Environment
With our product, application and engineering expertise, we offer solutions to detect, measure and monitor field parameters that help our customers make the right decisions for themselves, their stakeholders and the environment.
Whether a standard product or a highly customized system, our team perseveres to ensure the best experience for our customers from the enquiry stage right through to delivery, installation and throughout the equipment life-span. We aim to consistently exceed the high expectations of our customers.
We partner the best in the business to deliver the right solutions and have the capability to customize and develop systems to meet unique requirements.
We serve customers from a wide range of industries such as Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Power Generation, Electronics / Semiconductor, Academic Institutions, Manufacturing etc.
For further information please visit www.minerva-intra.com.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At MINERVA, we recognize that our people are our most important asset. Our team of sales engineers, service engineers, product & application engineers, customer service and management professionals are customer-oriented, highly-skilled and experienced in various industry segments.
We at MINERVA strongly believe in education to grow our human capital and place great emphasis in consistently upgrading the expertise of our team to align with industry best practises.
MINERVA also perseveres to provide its team members the opportunities to enjoy a work-life balance for long-term sustainability and personal development.