Sales And Marketing ManagerWeida Properties Sdn Bhd - BO1-A-5-1, Menara 2, No.3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
- Responsible for overall sales and marketing of Company’s property’s projects.
- Conduct market research, monitor development trends and formulate strategic marketing plans.
- Plan, develop and review annual budget and sales campaign in meeting project financial objectives.
- Lead and drive the sales and marketing team to ensure effective sales administration and in achieving overall sales target.
- Consistently deliver high standards of customer services and after sales services to customers’ prospects and stakeholders.
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Business Studies or its equivalent.
- 8 years of Sales & Marketing experience at managerial capacity and within the property development industry.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and purchase agreement, policies and procedures as well as guidelines and requirements set by the Housing Ministry, local authorities and property related legislation.
- Good people management, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong leadership qualifies.
- Results oriented and able to lead a dynamic marketing and sales team.
Open 09 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Weida Properties Sdn Bhd
Weida Properties Sdn BhdMalaysia - Kuala Lumpur - KL Eco City
Weida Properties, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Weida (M) Bhd, leverages on the group's 30 years of expertise and experience in manufacturing, engineering, telecommunications and infrastructure - successfully transforming the property landscape and sustaining a legacy for generations to come.
As a boutique property developer, Weida Properties aims to build for the future - creating niche lifestyle - centric developments that cater to the market's needs.
With our strong emphasis on sustainable living, we pride ourselves on our commitment to deliver lasting quality, innovation and value.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At WEIDA, we acknowledge human capital as our main asset and are seeking for the people who want to make a difference and grow with us as a family.
We strive to build a truly world class organisation through Staff Excellence, and this is achieved by recognising, advancing and rewarding top talents.
We pride ourselves as an equal opportunity employer, where we are guided by a strong culture that promote teamwork, unity and harmony amidst diversity.
In building your career with us, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning and development programme
- 24 hours insurance coverage
- Various leave entitlements
- Medical and insurance coverage
- Fast-tracked promotion for high achievers
Whether you are an experienced professional or a fresh graduate, we welcome dynamic, ambitious and committed individuals to be part of our WEIDA family.