Recruitment SpecialistHumantech Services Sdn Bhd - Jalan Bangsar Utama 9, Bangsar Utama, 59000 Kuala Lumpur.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Head Hunting
- Able to Think \“out-of-the-box\” and assist in management team to formulate and execute the business strategies
- Adaptable to changing work environment, proactive in resolving issues and
able to work under pressure
- Career focused, organised, multi-tasked, strong sense of urgency, result oriented and resourceful
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, mandarin, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in Consumer Electronic / Mobile & IT recruitment for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar Area
- Must Possess own transportation
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Prefer experience in mobile phone industry recruitment
Open 29 Desember 2017
Closed pada 28 Januari 2018
Humantech Services Sdn Bhd
Humantech is the Official Samsung Malaysia Electronics Human Resource Partner.
Humantech is a company that strives towards sustainable growth and expansion through the development and implementation of innovation marketing models.
We specialize in manpower outsourcing management and retail marketing solution services.
We recognize that a strong field force is necessary to achieve business growth and devote human resources and integrated marketing solutions to build a loyal customer base.
We are constantly striving to maximize sales through stable retail operations and to achieve high business performance through transparent management.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Your career growth and development is important. The opportunities are endless for those who wish to seek, learn, develop and increase their knowledge. Whatever your interest we can accommodate and provide the services you need to excel.