Quality Management Sr. Executives / ExecutivesEastern Decorator Sdn Bhd - Lot 55992, Batu 5, Off Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, 31200, Ipoh, Perak
- Ensure quality objectives are met.
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company's management (oversea if required to).
- Develop quality assurance plans; identifying control and preventive measures; establishing standard, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Responsible for quality control standard , department policy , standard operating procedure ,work instructions, document master lists, specification tables and to assist in preparation of QMS documentation.
- Responsible for reviewing current work processes and procedures across the company and identifying areas of improvement.
- Standardise and formalise the work processes. Continually monitor the outcome of projects and norms in order to review performance and make adjustments if required.
- Analyse the quality management by product, report findings, customer complaints, quality record and other related studies or information.
- Initiate corrective actions for quality conformance relating to product, process and quality system.
- Accountable for fail QC item on rework criteria, rework completion and claim from suppliers.
- Involve proactively in cost reduction activities.
- Participate and assist implementation of the staff development program, company improvement or development projects.
- Develope rapport and working effectively with a diverse range of people, sharing knowledge and skills to deliver shared goals.
- Monitor works progress, anticipate and resolve problems and contractual disputes.
- Able to converse and write in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess experience in QMS is an added advantage.
- Possess experience in textile line is an added advantage.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work under stress with minimum supervision.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Open 21 Desember 2017
Closed pada 20 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Eastern Decorator Sdn Bhd
Eastern Decorator Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur - Jalan Chan Sow Lin
15 Jan - 3:21 PM
15 Jan - 3:21 PM
Eastern Decorator Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur
02 Jan - 2:17 PM
02 Jan - 2:17 PM
Eastern Decorator Sdn BhdMalaysia - Perak
Eastern Decorator is principally engaged in designing, manufacturing and retailing of Home Fashion products namely bedding and accessories, curtain and drapes, cushions, upholstery fabrics etc with a total workforce of more than 2100 headcounts. In line our business expansion and market demand, we seek suitable and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We’ve always wanted Eastern Decorator to be a place that brought together those talented and smart people from diverse backgrounds, and where we believe that our greatest sources of inspiration come from all corners of Eastern Decorator.
Talent management is Eastern Decorator’s fundamental building block to creating an organization that is capable of learning, innovating and changing, as well as executing new processes.
At Eastern Decorator, success has no bias at all. It’s contagious. If you have got what it takes, we’ll find you, grab you and provide a freedom for you to excel.
Here is a culture that breeds talent. An assembly of bestselling products and mostknown brands, cutting-edge technology, knowledge sharing and challenges that push the boundaries of your skills. It definitely generates confidence, pride and the will to just do better and better. That’s why Eastern Decorator is the pioneer in the home furnishing world, and why you will enjoy the thrill of your accomplishments here.
Let’s experience a career like no other, APPLY NOW!