QA Engineer / Senior QA EngineerNew Century Aerospace (Johor) Sdn Bhd - No.6 Jalan Laman Setia 7/3, Setia Eco Gardens, 81500 Pekan Nanas, Johor, Malaysia
- Manage and lead a team of QA and IQC workforce to work cohesively as a team.
- Conduct audits, surveillance and maintaining Quality Management System.
- Investigate quality concerns, perform root cause analysis and propose recommendations for improvements
- Liaise with both internal and external customers
- Review drawings and plan for First Article Inspection and qualifications
- Develop of suppliers' quality system to be in line with company's requirement
- Conduct aviation quality and safety related training
- In-process quality control and improvement
- Interface with customers on quality issues.
- To conduct regular management reviews and ensure the integrity and effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Trouble-shoot on quality issues & implement necessary corrective & preventive actions.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering with relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in Manufacturing processes such as CNC Machining, Forging, Casting, Laser Cutting, Turret Punch etc.
- Knowledge of ISO/AS9100 Quality Management System and Nadcap requirement will be preferred.
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Able to read Mechanical drawing
- Good comunication skill and report writing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Quality Engineering/Quality Assurance in high mixed, low volume and manufacturing.
- Positive work attitude
- Seld motivated team player who is able to work independently.
- Willing to work in Taman Laman Setia, Gelang Patah, Johor.
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari New Century Aerospace (Johor) Sdn Bhd
New Century Aerospace (Johor) Sdn BhdMalaysia - Johor - Johor Bahru - Taman Laman Setia, Gelang Patah
New Century Aerospace (Johor) Sdn Bhd (NCA JB) is a newly incorporated precision manufacturing and engineering plant in Gelang Patah, Johor in facilitating fabrication and CNC machining for the aerospace industry.
NCA JB is one of the subsidiaries of Advanced Integrated Manufacturing Corp. Ltd. (AIM Corp) in Singapore, specializing in fabrication of OEM Machining parts, undertaking avionics projects; design & development of jig & fixture for the aerospace industry. The group is certified with AS9100:2004 ISO 9001:2000 since 2009 and an approved supplier of various aerospace companies since 2005.
Advanced Integrated Manufacturing Corp. Ltd. (AIM Corp) is an Electronics Manufacturing Services ("EMS") provider, with more than 17 years experience, specialising in medium to high-end performance critical applications. The Group services original equipment manufacturers/multinational corporations ("OEM/MNCs") mainly in the aerospace-avionics, medical/life and analytical science industries.
Founded in 1994, our principal business activities include performance-critical printed board assembly ("PCBA"), box-build assembly and electromechanical subassembly in supply chain management and after-sales services.
In February 2011, the Group entered into an acquisition agreement with New Century Aerospace Pte Ltd (NCA) to put up its offering as one-stop integrated supply chain solutions provider in mechanical machined parts to all customers.
Product & Services
We are an integrated EMS provider, and generally undertake most of our projects on a turnkey basis. We undertake a comprehensive and wide range of manufacturing services, from product design involvement to the final delivery of products.
Our manufacturing plants located in Bintan, Indonesiaand Penang, Malaysiafocused mostly on manufacturing and kitting for the medical/life-science industry. Whilst the current manufacturing plant in Singapore handles mechanical machined parts and stamping parts for the aerospace industry.
The geographical diversification of our manufacturing plants provides us with related locality advantages such as lower labour costs and access to a large pool of labour; close proximity to our customers; and other potential efficiencies and costs savings. As such, the existing plants in Singapore will combined and relocate to Gelang Patah, Johor to be more centralized in terms of building a one-stop engineering centre for the aerospace industry.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The new plant in Gelang Patah, Johor is schedule to start operation in October 2012. Hence, is now hirinig for various positions ranging from Machine Operators to Mechanical Engineer. Employees joining during the start-up/ transition period would eventually become the organization's "pioneer staff" that possess ample opportunity for career development and advancement.
Cultures and Values