Production TechnicianDan Kaffe (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd - Jalan Angkasa Mas Utama, Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau II, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- To assist Technician/Supervisor and responsible to fully operate one process plant to meet production targets, quality standards and to avoid losses.
- Responsible to provide complete and accurate written logs of the plant performance and to communicate accurate information across and between shifts.
- To close monitoring of any mechanical work carried out on the plant and assist where possible.
- To report to Technician/Supervisor of plant problem for trouble shooting.
- To follow procedures required by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) during the cleaning operations and maintenance.
- To assist Technician/Supervisor in charge in training of new operator.
- Candidate must possess at least STPM, Diploma (Engineering - Chemical Process, Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing) or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of relevant experience in manufacturing industry. Food industry would be added advantage.
- Must be able to work on shifts (6 days work and 2 days off as per duty roster).
- Required Skill(s): Knowledge in trouble shoot.
Open 04 Januari 2018
Closed pada 03 Februari 2018
Dan Kaffe (Malaysia) Sdn BhdMalaysia - Johor - Johor Bahru
Dan Kaffe Malaysia Sdn Bhd located at southern tip of Peninsular Malaysia is the most Hi-Tech Coffee plant ever built for the manufacture of Coffee Extracts and Spray Dried Soluble Coffee. Dan Kaffe has a team of highly trained personnel who work under qualified specialists. In view of the expansion of our business, we are looking for high caliber, self motivated and achievement-oriented candidates to join our professional team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We aim to be the world reference for coffee culture and excellence. An innovative company with great growth prospects for it's people and values.