Product Development EngineerLTI MATERIAL SDN.BHD. - Lot. 8250, Jalan Permata 2/1, Arab Malaysian Industrial Park, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Conceptualize and design products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or related equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai 3.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical or equivalent.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the products' parts and functions and must understand the scientific processes that make these product work.
- Technical knowledge with strong interpersonal skills.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Immediate vacancy available.
Open 04 Januari 2018
Closed pada 03 Februari 2018
LTI MATERIAL SDN.BHD.Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan - Nilai 3
We are one of the leading self-adhesive tape manufacturer for different types of industrial application in Malaysia. Those are commonly consumed and used in these rapid growing industries in Malaysia such as Electronics & Electical, Plastic, Metal, Automotive, Paper Printing & Packaging manufactures.
Nature of Business
We are the self-adhesive tape importer specialist, providing customer with efficient optimal tape application result and effective cost solution for the following industries:
- computer peripherals
- electronics assembly
- home appliance
- audio / visual & others
In line with our current expansion, we seek for qualified and talented candidates to join us.