PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVEGLOCOMP SYSTEMS (M) SDN BHD - G-03-01,Jalan SS 7/13A, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible to carry out all purchasing activities involving a wide range of products and services.
- Liaise with suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Work closely with sales & product personnel on their orders/request.
- Work closely with warehouse team in deliveries/ stock arrival.
- Performing invoicing/billing to customer.
- To prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports & filing.
- Liaise with Accounts Department on payment matters.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least STPM, Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess strong planning, communication, negotiation skills and resourceful with a pleasant personality and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in computer software such as Microsoft Words / Excel / Outlook.
- Full-Time positions available
Open 02 Januari 2018
Closed pada 01 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari GLOCOMP SYSTEMS (M) SDN BHD
GLOCOMP SYSTEMS (M) SDN BHDMalaysia - Selangor - Kelana Jaya
GLOCOMP Systems is a renowned distributor of IT Infrastructure products and services. We take pride in working with partners who share our commitment in delivering solutions of the highest quality that will add further value to our clients’ business growth. We achieve this value add mission by providing essential pre-sales consultancy services, post sales implementation and maintenance support services.
GLOCOMP Systems has been a competitive cutting-edge pioneer in the IT industry for more than 16 years, in which we have consistently demonstrated dedication and commitment in serving our clients. Our wealth of experience, combined with our capabilities, knowledge and resources, empowers us to handle consulting, integration, implementation and support services.
To position GLOCOMP as the premier value added IT infrastructure distributor in the region, providing high quality service and products while pioneering IT innovations.
To ensure our clients and partners receive optimum business value of IT by:
- Constantly strengthening our human capital with talented and global recognized professionals that are developed locally.
- Establishing information technology as a key element in supporting business mission and critical activities.
- Continuously providing high quality service and technology to serve our partners and their needs.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
In Glocomp, we are particularly fond of the "Win-Win" principle. We seek to create an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills while actively contributing to the Company's performance.
We offer 5 days work week, Medical benefits including dental, Group hospitalisation insurance coverage, special leaves and etc.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via online by forwarding your application with recent passport-sized photograph, stating current and expected salary.
For more information please visit our website: www.glocomp.com