PrincipalNexant Asia - Kuala Lumpur
The Principal position is a senior role at Nexant, with responsibilities to interact with senior management to achieve company goals for growth and profitability. The Principal position is instrumental in selling Energy & Chemical Advisory services for both client engagements and multi-subscriber offerings. A Principal also has project oversight and some project management responsibilities, necessitating excellent organizational and communication skills. Nexant Principals are “subject matter experts” providing insights on the energy, chemical or allied industries to less experienced staff. Principals have excellent capacity to multi-task, motivate others, exercise good judgment and communicate with a wide variety of colleagues and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Market Nexant's consulting services to our Asia clients
- Interface with clients both in existing projects and in selling new work
- Oversee engagements being performed by more junior staff
- Develop and/or maintain familiarity with selected segments of the industry, including renewables, refining, gas processing, and petrochemicals
- Interact with and support other Nexant consulting offices and project teams
- Liaise with clients to manage project deliverables
- Help maintain and extend Nexant’s recognized brand leadership in industry-focused consultancy covering commercial, techno-economic and strategic analysis. Typically, this is achieved through personal relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- Primary degree in a subject relevant to the Energy and Chemical Industries (for example engineering, chemistry, economics)
- Relevant higher degree is a plus (Masters, MBA, PhD)
- Proven track record in selling consulting services
- Minimum 15 years of industry experience with a specific technical and/or commercial focus in the hydrocarbon processing, chemicals or renewables industries
- Working experience with an industry company, as well as time at a top industry or management consultancy
- Excellent presentation and confident report writing skills in English
- International experience is desired
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills for interacting with clients
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Diplomatic in meeting and working with people, good cultural awareness
- Flexible and willing to work extra hours as necessary to accommodate busy work loads
- Must be able to travel overseas
Salary and Benefits
Nexant offers a competitive compensation package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Open 18 Januari 2018
Closed pada 01 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Nexant Asia
Nexant AsiaMalaysia - Kuala Lumpur - Lingkaran Syed Putra
About Nexant E&CA
- Nexant’s Energy and Chemical Advisory (E&CA) Business Unit is an independent global consulting firm that provides advisory services to the energy and chemicals sector. Nexant’s experience covers all market and techno-economic aspects of refinery, petrochemical, polymer, and biorenewable businesses. Nexant's key consulting offices are located in White Plains, San Francisco, London, Bahrain, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai.
- Nexant offers consulting services in the following areas:
- Strategy Assistance: Entry or exit strategies, growth or diversification strategies and general planning and organizational advisory services
- M&A Assistance: Including due diligence, asset evaluation and valuation support
- Master Planning and Feasibility Appraisal: Covering independent evaluation of small, medium and large scale investment projects
- Technical Reviews: As advisors to sponsors for performance improvement, or lenders for Project Finance and M&A
- Project Evaluation & Financing: During the past few years Nexant has provided Independent Consultancy to the sponsors and/or lenders for over $100 billion of investment projects that have been successfully implemented
- Market Assessments: Analysis of supply, demand, and trade for all major products in the sector and many specialties, including market drivers and cost competitiveness.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.