Logistics AssistantHauni Malaysia Sdn Bhd - Lot 16, Jalan Api-Api 26/1, Kawasan Perindustrian Hicom, Seksyen 26, Shah Alam 40400 Selangor
- Co-ordinate and arrange courier / sea freight / airfreight shipment to ensure timely deliveries
- Responsible for generating necessary documents for domestic and international shipments such as packing lists, proforma invoice, work instruction and etc
- Ensuring proper regulatory records such as K1 / K2 forms are maintained/ documented
- Coordinate for packing activities and packers’ arrangement and execution on weekly basis according to shipment schedules
- Arrange transport and coordinate for finished goods movement to / from external warehouse
- Planning for fumigation process before shipment
- Monitor stock level and stock replenishment for packing material and pallet
- To execute any other tasks as and when assigned by superior and Management
- Diploma in any relevant discipline with credit in mathematics and English
- Experience in logistics (Import/ Export and Shipping) would be an aeeded advantage
- Fresh graduate will be considered and on job training will be provided
- Computer literate with knowledge in using Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge in SAP R3 / R4.6 would be an added advantage
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- High sense of responsibility and good communication skills
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Hauni Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Hauni Malaysia Sdn BhdMalaysia - Selangor
Ideas need a strong team...
Who we are
Hauni is known all over the world as the most successful supplier of technologies and solutions for tobacco processing and cigarette manufacturing. We are the world market leader in machine construction for the international tobacco industry. As an international company with some 3,750 employees in all major markets, we offer our employees the opportunity to make the best of their talents and abilities. The headquarter of Hauni is located in Hamburg, Germany.
Hauni Malaysia, based in Shah Alam, was founded in 2001 to offer complete machine assembly as well as partial and general overhaul services for cigarette and filter machinery. The company offers customers worldwide the usual comprehensive 'made by Hauni' service in addition to maintenance, repairs and partial overhauls at its modern production facility as well as on site at the customer's factory. Being the only production site of Hauni in the Asian region, Hauni Malaysia is expected to grow further in the next years and this gives excellent opportunities for our employees to grow with the organization.
For more information please visit our website at: www.hauni.com
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Who we are looking for
We look for talented and motivated employees to join our young and dynamic multi-cultural team in our works at Shah Alam. We expect our employees to show motivation, flexibility and the courage to take up challenges. In return, we offer competitive remuneration as well as interesting responsibilities which, in addition to day-to-day tasks, also comprise project work. Currently we have job vacancies in following areas: