LINUX ENGINEER /CITRIX /VMWARE ENGINEERStarweb Global Group - Global Datacenter ,19 Persiaran Apec Cyber 8 Cyberjaya Selangor Malaysia
Prime Purpose of Position
- Provide second and third level Technical support for WINDOWS SERVER/Citrix XENAPP/VMware Infrastructure team Or LINUX, (RedHat Enterprise , Suse Linux, CentOs team) computing related requests and issues.
- Ensure customer service level agreements are met and provide a single point of contact for ownership of escalated requests and issues.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and work instructions are followed in the interests of customer satisfaction Customer focus providing consultancy to business clients regarding availability and functionality of services.
- Enforce and review process to ensure documentation is current and to provide management escalation for staff.
- Diagnoses of problems and provide solutions to achieve service restoration.
- Provide second and third level technical support for customer fault escalations.
- Third party vendors where appropriate such as technical escalation or onsite maintenance.such as telcos and vendor assistance centres.
- Escalate any issues to management or external technical resource as deemed appropriate with due attention to the escalation procedure.Customers as required for fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Daily with Duty Manager to ensure technical and management escalations are being followed.
- At the commencement and conclusion of their respective team engineers
- Weekly or daily with Support Manager depending on Management as required.
Skills required for position – desirable
- Minimum 4 years experience in LINUX Server team,(SUSE, RedHat Enterprise, UBUNTU,CentOs) , WINDOWS Server/Citrix XENAPP/VMware Infrastructure team, or other Related.
- Industry certification with one or more of the following certifications; MCSE,Vcap,CCA - V/CCP-V,CompTIA Linux+, LPIC-1/2/3, RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS, LFCE ,Oracle Linux OCA/OCP or certifications for distributions will be plus.
- Experience in supporting one or more Windows Server,Cloud , ,Cisco Network, Citrix xenapp,Linux systems, VMWareTechnology & Levaraging other of the following HP-UX, Solaris, , Storage, Backup (.will BE advantages).
- Strong English communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as BASH,cron for the purpose of task automation is a plus.
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (ksh, Tk, Perl, ) is an advantage.
- Exposure to, and understanding of Cloud and as-a-Service computing platforms.
- Self-starter who works well under pressure with attention to detail.
- Vendor management skills and strong understanding of SLAs.
- Exposure to ITIL processes.
- Understanding of Change Management Methodologies.
- ITIL certification
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Open 13 Februari 2018
Closed pada 07 Maret 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Starweb Global Group
Starweb Global GroupMalaysia - Selangor - Cyberjaya - Cycberjaya
Starweb Recruitment, we specialist in ICT manpower Search & Recruitment service For LOCAL Enterprise and GLOBAL Fortunate 500 Company.
Starweb Recruitment has successfully done placing where employees find their dream job while employers find the right people they can nurture for a healthy corporate expansion.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
- We are a group of fun and young (at heart, at least!) people who enjoy coming to work and interacting and mingling with our colleagues every day.
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities await our staff.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.