Intermediate Interior DesignerJG TEAM BUILDERS SDN. BHD. - No.15-1, Jalan OP 1/6, Pusat Perdagangan One Puchong
- Creative and up-to-date with the current interior design trends / materials / fabrication methodology.
- To produce 3D illustration for client / presentation use
- To produce detailed 2D layout / detail / sectional plans & drawing
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): 3D Studio Max, Adobe PhotoShop, AutoCad, V-Ray.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Open 02 Januari 2018
Closed pada 01 Februari 2018
JG TEAM BUILDERS SDN. BHD.Malaysia - Selangor - Puchong
We are a fast growing Interior Design and Construction Building company handling multiple blue chip accounts. Show us your best and there will be great career experience awaits.
The Agenda towards New Vision
JG has chosen to sustain its competitive position by pursuing a very different course. We maintain low overhead hands-on ownership involvement in each step of every project, and take extreme steps to be certain that things are simply done right the first time. In this way, we not only have been able to remain competitive, but have in fact shown steady growth.
JG has the ability to address a wide variety of construction projects. We have learned that a responsible General Contractor maintains a high level of control over each project. We therefore have the capability to perform very high percentages of each project with our own forces. We believe that a projects starts once we receive a request of pricing. By utilizing computerized functions for Estimating, Job Cost, Project Management and Scheduling, we can respond to your needs for consistent competitive pricing and accurate project status information with a very short turns around time.
Although a construction site can be a hazardous environment, JG has made every effort to minimize these risks. Through employee training programs, daily job site evaluations, and written programs that each employee is provided, we have successfully met or exceeded both Federal and State mandated regulations for employee safety. These efforts have resulted in “No Lost Time” from any job related major injury. While we are proud of this fact, we also recognize that constant vigilance is necessary in order to continue this degree of safety on our projects. Safety and health of all employees or relevant workers shall be applied new safe and health code that are recommended by the authority.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online / via email with their recent resume, stating also their current/expected salary and contact number along with a recent passport sized photograph.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
It’s our aim to create scope for development of talents. While we expect our employees to achieve agreed goals. We have a strong set of values that influence how we do business and we expect our employees to embrace these values. We are committed to rewarding and developing our employees and will support you throughout your career with us.