HR PartnerAALBORG PortLand Malaysia Sdn Bhd - Lot 75244, Pinji Estate, P.O.Box 428, 30750 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
The HR Partner is responsible to manage activities and initiatives related to Human Resources operations and development in the organization. It includes HR compliance, operational processes, and any implementation under the scope of HR. The incumbent is also responsible to manage the internal communication within the business unit.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the annual HR Plan.
- Ensure compliance with relevant internal and external regulatory bodies and the Group in HR-related areas.
- Assist in developing company policies, standards, work instructions and implement them.
- Handle employee grievances and issues related to employee relations.
- Facilitate on-boarding/induction programs for new employees.
- Support the HR manager to track the individuals KPI and coordinate the yearly appraisal interview process.
- Provide solutions and executing the broad range of HR processes in the company, which include HR systems and database, selection and recruitment, employee administration, payroll, compensation and benefits, training and development, and dealing with internal and external audits.
- Manage internal communication by dissimilating messages clearly and effectively. It includes managing the communication related to the rolling out of new Human Resources and Administrative processes.
- Collaborating with the HR Manager in implementing Group HR initiatives and reporting at the local level.
Key personal characteristics
- A person that is agressive, assertive, persuasive and strong in executing actions.
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure.
Qualification & skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well verse in Industrial Relations, Malaysia Labour Legislation, Organization Development, Internal Communications and Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably a Senior Executive or Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Open 12 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari AALBORG PortLand Malaysia Sdn Bhd
AALBORG PortLand Malaysia Sdn BhdMalaysia - Perak - Ipoh - Pengkalan
Aalborg Portland Malaysia Sdn Bhd is an European owned multinational company and the only white cement manufacturer in Malaysia. We are located in Ipoh, Perak and are part of the Aalborg Portland Group who is the leading producer of white cement in the world.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Being a state-of-the-art white cement plant, Aalborg Portland Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. has implemented an environmental policy. The areas covered are environmental impact, energy, safe working environment, health and safety. The implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) is making Aalborg Portland Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. fully committed to provide excellent quality products and services which consistently meets or exceeds customers' requirement. Come and join us, be part of this big family and experience the joy of a part of a succesful international company.