Gymboree Teacher- Early Childhood EducationKiddy Lane Sdn Bhd - Bangsar Village Jalan Telawi 1 Bangsar Baru Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Facilitate parent-child programme; Play & Learn, Music, Arts and Sports
- Conducting classes, introducing activities using lesson plan prepared by Gymboree Play & Music United States
- Prepare class materials based on lesson plan provided
- Maintain good rapport with parent and children
- Possess Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Music/Performing Arts Studies, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, Physcology or equivalent.
- Skills: teaching, singing, fun, warm personality
- Able to work for a year
- Able to work on weekends
- Passionate to work with children
- Good command of English as classes are conducted in English
- Multiple Full-Time, Part-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Bangsar Village (KL)
- Publika Solaris Dutamas (KL)
- Empire Subang (Selangor)
- Cheras (KL)
Kindly state your preferred centre in your cover letter.
Open 29 Desember 2017
Closed pada 28 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Kiddy Lane Sdn Bhd
Kiddy Lane Sdn Bhd
Celebrate 40 Years of Fun & Creating Space for PlayFull Parenting!
- What is PlayFull Parenting? It’s finding time to set aside everyday pressures & have fun with your little ones. No hurries, no worries—just play! Visit us for a day filled with games, art, music & magical moments with your family.
We Are the Global Leader in Classes for Kids
- Gymboree Play & Music originated from United States and has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Today there are over 700 locations in 40 countries, making us the global leader in early childhood development programs. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.
We Are The Experts in Early Childhood Development
- Our class curriculum is developed by our experienced child development program directors and incorporate a balanced whole-child approach with activities to support what your child is mastering right now and what he or she will aspire to later. Classes are designed in 6-month increments to meet a child’s unique interests and abilities. From birth to age 5, there’s always something special awaiting you and your child at Gymboree Play & Music.
Our Locations Are Safe Places to Play and Learn
- We provide an environment where children are free to move, play and explore safely. Our proprietary equipment was designed by Jay Beckwith, a nationally respected playground designer with more than 40 years of experience, who created every structure with the needs of children in mind. Our play environments are designed to deliver the high-quality standard parents expect for their children.
- Gymboree began in 1976 when Joan Barnes, a mother from Marin County, California, tried to find a safe, fun place featuring age-appropriate activities for parents and young children to play together. Unable to do so, she did what any enterprising person would; she started her own program! We’ve been proudly inspiring parents and children ever since.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We offer an attractive package to the successful candidates
- One of the more attractive salary and remuneration packages in the industry (Medical benefits, Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, EPF, Free classes for children of employee)
- In-house training with opportunities to travel abroad for Regional and Global training
- Excellent career development program
- Be part of an award-winning Global leader in early childhood development: “Best Enrichment Centre 2016”