General Trade Sales RepresentativeLF Asia Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd - Exit Persiaran Perusahaan Seksyen 23 Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia
This position will be based in Perak
- Manage local key account and general trade accounts
- Perform visits to retail outlet to perform sales, distribution, execution of in store activities as per trade bulletin and payment collection
- Responsible for the daily sales operation using Ipad Device
- To provide market feedback on all sales related matter and product development
- Possess 2 -5 years experience in FMCG Sales
- Possess SPM – O level qualification
- Possess own transport with valid driving license and must be willing to travel
- Good knowledge of coverage area to be an advantage
- Confident, committed, self discipline, target oriented and positive working attitude
Open 13 Januari 2018
Closed pada 27 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari LF Asia Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
LF Asia Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn BhdMalaysia - Perak
LF Asia was formed in 1999 as the Asian distribution business under Li & Fung with a focus on bringing world-class healthcare and consumer products to Asia. On 3rd May 2016, Dah Chong Hong Holdings Limited (“DCH”, stock code: 1828.HK) announced that it entered into a sale and purchase agreement with Li & Fung Limited (“Li & Fung”, stock code: 494.HK) to acquire 100% of Li & Fung’s Asia consumer and healthcare distribution business (“LF Asia Distribution”). DCH, a majority-owned subsidiary of CITIC Limited (“CITIC”, stock code: 267.HK), is an integrated trading and distribution company operating in Asia with a focus on Greater China and is supported by an extensive logistics network. DCH is a leading distributor and dealer of motor vehicles in Greater China and a full range provider of motor-related services. DCH’s consumer business distributes food, personal care and lifestyle products. Established in 1949 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, DCH has business operations in Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan, Macao, Singapore, Japan and Myanmar. DCH and LF Asia Distribution are highly complementary. Together, our leading market position will enable us to better capture growth opportunities, particularly in fast growing consumer areas such as personal care and healthcare.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our people drive our businesses so we strive to attract and reward the best in our industry. They have differenct life experiences, educational and cultural backgrounds but they share many things in common: a commitment to teamwork, to customer service, and a drive to learn and teach. You might be surprised by the scope of career opportunities we offer. We believe you will find some of the most interesting and rewarding careers with us.