Front Desk OfficerGarena Malaysia - Suite 16.01, Level 16, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
As a Front Desk Officer, you will be at the frontline of our Company, upholding our image to our partners and visitors. Being the first point of contact for our Company, you will play an important role in welcoming and attending to the needs of our partners and visitors to ensure great customer experience. In addition, you will execute administrative tasks efficiently to support the People Team initiatives.
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls with courtesy and professionalism
- Greet and direct walk-in customers and visitors in the office
- Pass messages and transfer phone calls to the right departments
- Collect, sort and distribute parcels and mails
- Arrange for courier or delivery services
- Maintain the tidiness of front desk area and meeting rooms
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing and clerical duties
- Complete other administrative and People Team tasks as assigned
- At least a Diploma in any fields
- Approachable, independent, resourceful and committed
- Good management of personal grooming and appearance
- Good communication skills
(Bilingual in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Possess good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a vibrant environment
- Please include a photograph (or link to a profile picture) in your application
- Experience working in airline or hospitality industry
- Able to join immediately
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Garena Malaysia
Garena MalaysiaMalaysia - Kuala Lumpur - Mid Valley
Since its inception in 2009, Sea (previously Garena Group) has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Sea launched its first product, Garena+, an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. Since then, Sea has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform including BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia; AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks; and Shopee, a C2C m-commerce platform with advanced payment security features and logistic infrastructure to meet the specific needs of the Southeast Asian market.
In recent years, Sea has received generous investments from investors who believe in us, including The Ontario Teachers' Pension Fund and Khazanah Nasional. In 2016, we were reported with a valuation of US$3.75 Billion by Walls Street Journal.
With the rapid expansion of Garena, our digital entertainment business, we are always on the lookout for young bright talents who share the same passion to join our team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We believe in raising leaders regardless of age, as long as you possess the right passion, attitude and drive. Our senior management team are in their early 30s and the average age of our employees is 27 years old.
Inspiring & Challenging Work Environment
We seek to bring out the best in people through cultivating an inspiring and challenging work environment. Our regional offices serve as additional platforms for local staff to be exposed to regional business operations and markets.
Positive Organizational Culture
A positive organizational culture is one that is oriented towards success, encourages creativity and places emphasis on teamwork. We aim to build this by placing a high priority on healthy relationships among people.
People Are Our Greatest Asset
We value people. We believe in attracting the crème de la crème because the greatest asset in an organization is its people.
Work Hard. Play Harder.
All work and no play will make Garena a boring gaming company! In Garena, we work really hard at what we do but we play even harder. (How can we be a gaming company if we don’t know how to play hard?)
We take interest in the professional development of our staff so that they can grow together with the company. This is done through our extensive talent development and training programs.