Forwarding Manager / Forwarding ExecutiveNippon Konpo (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd - Ara Damansara Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
- Attractive Salary Package
- Transport Allowance
- Career Advancement
- Japanese-based Company
- Work Location : OASIS SQUARE, ARA DAMANSARA, TANJUNG PELEPAS,JOHOR AND PENANG
- Candidate MUST have Kursus Ejen Kastam (KEK) certificate
- Manage daily Truck Allocation Arrangement
- To liaise with Forwarding Association /Custom Department /Port on submission for K1-9.
- Familiar with preparation of import and export shipping document.
- Conduct driver with SOP & check actual loading.
- Confirming the delivery with customer.
- Manage customer expectations in terms of operation flow, shipment delays, documentation and relate KPI’s.
- To ensure that all aspects of freight import/export are managed efficiently and effectively to ensure that service standards are met at all times.
- To ensure that the forwarding and dispatch of goods and any other requirements are achieved within agreed specific client service standards.
- Maintain good, professional working relationship and effective communications with existing, new customers and all internal departments, affiliate offices & partners.
- Monitor and ensure prompt payments from customer receivables.
- Preparation of reports as required by management or customers.
- MUST have Kursus Ejen Kastam (KEK) certificate.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences and knowledge in freight forwarding, shipping and transportation industries.
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics/Transportation/Business Management or equivalent.
- Prior work experience in trading, freight forwarding, logistics, transportations or maritime industries.
- Well-versed with customs and shipping documentations.
- Able to work & deliver within tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good written, interpersonal communication & presentation skills.
- Good computer knowledge in Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, and Ms. PowerPoint.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel.
- Required Language(s) : English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to write & converse in Mandarin would be added advantage.
- Full-time position available in OASIS SQUARE, ARA DAMANSARA, TANJUNG PELEPAS, JOHOR AND PENANG
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Open 26 Desember 2017
Closed pada 25 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Nippon Konpo (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Nippon Konpo (Malaysia) Sdn BhdMalaysia - Selangor - Shah Alam/Subang - Ara Damansara
Originated as a family business in Japan in 1953 and grew with the automotive industry. We’re a global supply chain and logistics management company with more than 500 employees worldwide. Together, we work as one global team to provide efficient, reliable and secure services our customers.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
- In view of rapid expansionary plans, we are looking for dynamic individuals who can contribute strength to our team and company growth.
- We practice open communication throughout all employees’ levels.
- We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package.