FINANCE MANAGERParkwood Developments Sdn Bhd - No 24 Jalan USJ 9/5t, Subang Business Centre, 47620 Subang Jaya Selangor Malaysia
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated group accounts for management planning and actions and for BURSA announcement.
- Preparation of monthly financial review, highlights and analysis for management consideration and decision making.
- Communicate and Iiaise with principal bankers on the Group’s financial facilities.
- Communicate and coordinate with the tax advisers, external auditor, corporate investment bankers and company secretary.
- Planning and coordination of general meetings and printing of Annual Report and / or Circulars.
- Involved in the Group’s overall financial planning, management and control.
- Must be able to manage a financial team to effectively support the other group functions.
- Implementation of financial strategies for continuous growth and profitability of the Group.
- Assist in the assessment of prospective business or investment proposals and provide relevant advice.
- Continue to develop and maintain a sound system of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organisation.
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Candidate must be professionally qualified preferably with a Chartered Accountancy Body.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with more than 3 years in management level.
- Good working experience in the property development sector is a MUST.
- We prefer someone who has previously worked in a listed company environment and be well versed with BURSA requirements and reporting.
- Must be a good thinker, able to work hands-on and able to prepare and present board papers pertaining to all corporate and financial matters.
Open 02 Januari 2018
Closed pada 01 Februari 2018
Parkwood Developments Sdn BhdMalaysia - Selangor
Parkwood Developments is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amalgamated Industrial Steel Berhad (AISB) - a public listed company in Malaysia (Bursa Malaysia). The latter is owned by a Malaysian conglomerate LGB Group, which specializes in the water management, solid waste management, engineering construction, highway management, property investment and development sector; while being renowned for its comprehensive and integrated spectrum of services, technological expertise and wealth of experience not only in Malaysia but across South-East Asia as well as in the United Kingdom. Its property arm, Bellworth Developments, reflects a reputation of absolute integrity at every level from its inception. This has been showcased in the completed Menara LGB and The Greens, TTDI; and will continue to be realised in upcoming lifestyle-focused projects including Bellworth Saujana, Bellworth Melaka and Lancer Square in London.
With such rich experience coupled by sheer dedication and passion, Parkwood Developments prides itself on seeing opportunities where others do not. Its strict acquisition criteria set a guideline of never compromising on quality of location and access to amenities. Its vision therefore is to deliver well-considered designs via a measured approach while aiming to contribute positively to the environment and the surrounding community. Now, Parkwood proudly unveils its maiden project, Avant Industrial Park.