Executive/Senior Executive, Marketing CommunicationsElken Global Sdn Bhd - Bangunan Elken Bedford Business Park Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- To assist in publishing and producing product & business support related materials
- Liaise and communicate with markets to review and monitor all forms of collaterals and online channels available at all markets; ensuring consistency and updated information at all times.
- To maintain stock inventory of product and business related sales tools
- Develop packaging materials, content & visuals
- Act as brand custodian in ensuring brand standard consistency across all business and segment lines at all times
- To ensure the Marcom library is updated at all times with updated collateral samples for reference
- Translation & editing of all materials
- To assist in production of the publication of Elken Promotion Updates whether in-house or sub-out, production schedule, editing, proof reading & final checking until printing
- To assist in production of product & communication tools related materials or job requisitions - editing, proof reading, final checking until printing, printing quantity & promotion of tools to leaders & liaise with external production house (where necessary)
- To ensure that Company Packaging (CIS) is followed on concept and design of new packaging, sales tools etc
- To carry out external PR activities such as media conferences, interviews, sponsorship to charity houses, press releases etc
- To collate latest product prices for price list updating exercise
- To research, compile and present market industry information, including competitors collaterals update, industry trend etc related information upon request.
- Assist in other Marketing Communications. project operation as and when required.
- Candidate must possess a tertiary qualification in Mass Communication, Advertising, Journalism or related discipline.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has reasonably strong command of minimum 2 languages (English and Chinese or Bahasa Malaysia) in order to do editing, proof reading and translations
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Candidate must be willing to work at Old Klang Road.
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Elken Global Sdn Bhd
Elken Global Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur
03 Jan - 11:22 AM
03 Jan - 11:22 AM
Elken Global Sdn BhdMalaysia - Kuala Lumpur
We are Malaysia's No. 1 Multi-level Marketing Company in the fast-moving consumer goods business, which includes Health Food dietary supplements, Water Purification Systems, Beauty and Skincare products. In line with our current expansion plans, we urgently require qualified candidate to fill the above position.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
- An opportunity to work with a top multinational MLM Company
- Elken provides constant enrichment of life - Quality, integrity, Respect and Passion
- Elken constantly ensure staff improvement with clear career path