Executive - Payroll Services OperationPAYMY Outsourcing Sdn. Bhd. - Ara Damansara
- Is responsible for core payroll activities covering payroll Malaysia, Singapore and other regional countries
- Is responsible for client’s coordination work for regional clients with PayAsia Ops and Partner Ops
- Is responsible for core payroll activities as defined by the client
- Is responsible for Receipt of pre-payroll input data from the clients
- To input new employee details into payroll system
- To verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records
- To prepare and analyse payroll data using the software of Pay Asia
- To ensure timely salary release
- To ensure prompt response to queries from internal team or clients
- To ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s
- Maintenance of statutory reports
- Is responsible for maintaining complete and systematic records relating to employees’ pay and must be thoroughly conversant with the relevant statutes and payroll regulations.
- To ensure consistent productivity & accuracy performance as per team requirements
- To ensure to follow Data Security standards by complying to ISO 27001 guidelines
- To seek advice from team lead/manager on complex issues and concerns in scope of the processes, applications, and programs
- To Adhere to team schedule and leave plans
- Document the process flow
- To assume additional responsibilities as assigned to grow and learn in a complex environment
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Advise and assist clients with new entities to set up statutory accounts
- Liaise with Operations team on monthly lodgement files
- Monitoring client’s monthly fund into PayAsia bank account
- To ensure timely submissions of monthly statutory and payments via e-submissions from PayAsia’s bank account
- Liaise with relevant authorities for submissions issues / discrepancies etc and resolve accordingly
- To prepare and forward all of the statutory submissions acknowledgement receipt to Operation Team and clients
- Handle yearly year-end submissions on behalf of clients to the tax bureau
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and solution design skills
- Experience in design flow and process documentation
- Experience in handling multiple projects of varied technology
- Ability to learn and implement new and complex ideas and relay those concepts to others and apply appropriately
- Highly developed computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, and high degree of accuracy and keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and handle concurrent multiple projects within tight deadlines
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Open 02 Januari 2018
Closed pada 01 Februari 2018
PAYMY Outsourcing Sdn. Bhd.Malaysia - Selangor - Shah Alam/Subang - Ara Damansara
In mid-2005, the founders of PayAsia observed the aggressive expansion of Payroll Outsourcing Multi-National Companies (MNCs) into the Asia Pacific region had created a “new demand”. In the process of this expansion, these MNCs, being large enterprises, had acquired a significant number of local payroll companies.
PAYASIA’S PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE – TO HELP OUR CLIENTS GROW THROUGH PROCESS AND TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN REGIONAL SOLUTIONS, SO THEY CAN FOCUS ON THEIR CORE BUSINESS INTERESTS.
With their extensive overheads, complex management structures and Tier 1 software solutions, they were unwilling to service local and regional SMEs with efficient and cost effective payroll solutions.
From this observation, PayAsia was formed in 2006 to service the gap in the Asia Pacific market, initially focusing on serving small to medium sized enterprises. PayAsia’s philosophy then and now is simple – to help our clients grow through Process and Technology driven regional solutions, so they can focus on their core business interests.
In 2008 PayAsia established its first international market with the purchase of Paywatch, an Indian payroll outsourcing company. In January 2010, the company started to offer services under the brand name of PayBharat (India) with a focus on domestic payroll. Since then PayBharat/PayAsia, headquartered in Bengaluru, has opened offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune and has added Temporary Staffing and Recruitment Services.
Today PayAsia is a leader in International Payroll and HR Outsourcing in Asia Pacific, India, the Middle East and Africa servicing our clients in 22 countries.