Corporate Finance ExecutiveIDS Medical Systems (M) Sdn Bhd - 8 Jalan Pensyarah U1/28, Hicom-glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Coordinate with Country Finance Managers on month-end closing activities and prepare monthly consolidated management reporting, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Assist in the preparation of financial modeling and business valuations for acquisitions, including pre-investment analyses, feasibilities studies and due diligence activities as well as support post-acquisition integration
- Assist in monitoring the compliance with group policy across all countries and performance of each countries
- Prepare Group Consolidation financial statement for statutory reporting
- Facilitate internal and external audit processes at Corporate level and follow through all control/ governance issues
- Provide support to ad-hoc exercises assigned by the Management.
- Degree in Accountancy or related professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA or CPA or in the process of obtaining the qualification.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in related field is required for this position
- Preferably specializing in planning and reporting, corporate finance from large multi-national Companies and/or audit experience in major audit firms.
- Competent in financial accounting and reporting, tax planning, corporate governance, banking and Corporate Finance.
- Able to work independently with positive attitude, professional ethics and resourceful.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Highly numerate with proven analytical skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong business acumen and able to spot potential risks and highlight with proposed solution.
- Proficient in MS office applications and excel spreadsheet
- Ability to work collaboratively and be adaptive / dynamic to fast-paced working environment
- Hands on and able to pay attention to details.
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Work based at Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, Shah Alam
- Possess own transport
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact us for more information or directly apply online or email your detailed resume with current and expected salaries to the following contact details:-
Website : www.idsmed.com
No.8A Jalan Pensyarah U1/28
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park
40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Open 11 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari IDS Medical Systems (M) Sdn Bhd
IDS Medical Systems (M) Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
11 Jan - 8:08 AM
11 Jan - 8:08 AM
IDS Medical Systems (M) Sdn BhdMalaysia - Selangor
IDS Medical Systems (idsMED) is an integrated medical solution provider of equipment, supplies, and services in Asia. It is a member of the Fung Group, a Hong Kong based multinational with operations across 40 economies.
We have a long standing history of providing quality services to an extensive network of thousands of healthcare institutions that includes government and private hospitals, day surgery center, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories, and nursing homes. Our state of the art distribution centers and highly trained medical teams are committed to providing the best in class services to our customers.
We represent leading medical brands such as Philips, Maquet, Hill-rom, Smiths Medical, Teleflex, Belimed, CAE, GE Healthcare, Trumpf, and many others. We also provide marketing solutions, biomedical engineering services, and clinical support in addition to effective inventory management and logistics services.
idsMED observes the highest standard of service in the industry. Our distribution center in Singapore complies with GDPMDS, while our biomedical engineering and distribution service teams in Indonesia and Malaysia are both ISO 9001 certified.
Our Business Partners
Philips, Maquet, Halyard, Timesco, Spok, Argon, Ascom
Zoll, Critical Diagnostics, Care Essentials, Elltec, Teleflex, Hawksley, Somatics
Maquet, Lamidey Noury
Smiths Medical, Gelita, Aeto, Innonix, Terumo, Warwick Sacso
Belimed, Vernacare, Renosem
Women & Child Care
Wontech, Ellipse, Seawon Medictech
Furniture & Rehab
Hill-Rom, ITO Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, JH-Enraf
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
In line with our aggressive expansion across Asia, we are inviting dynamic, self motivated, caring and passionate individuals with a keen sense of responsibility and ethic to join our Malaysia team.
Our values are:-
Our culture is the sum of our Values and Practices which serve as the "glue" to integrate the members of our organization to align, execute & renew faster than our competition.
"We deliver Healthcare Solutions to improve Quality of Life."
We care with a HEART because your life matters.