Chief EngineerFour Points by Sheraton Penang - 505 Jalan Tanjung Bungah Tanjong Bungah Penang Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): technical, financial, planning and organization, communication, management
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Control, initiate and undertake assigned capital projects, from design and pricing to construction and commissioning.
- Oversee the general cost control aspects of maintenance.
- Carry out regular inspections of plant and equipment and ensure that inspections required by Government authorities are conducted and document.
- Supervise the daily operation and maintenance of building, electrical and mechanical service, water features, fixtures, furnishings and equipment.
- Supervise and control the Maintenance Request System
Open 29 Desember 2017
Closed pada 28 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Four Points by Sheraton Penang
Four Points by Sheraton PenangMalaysia - Penang
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global logding company with more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $17 billion in fiscal year 2016. Founded by J.Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We believe that the company's roots and culture set it apart from other hotel companies. Culture is made up of behaviours, traditions, values - in other words it is how we do business.
Marriott Five Core Values
- Put People First
- Pursue Excellence
- Act with Integrity
- Embrace Change
- Serve our World