ChemistLTI MATERIAL SDN.BHD. - Lot. 8250, Jalan Permata 2/1, Arab Malaysian Industrial Park, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
Chemist (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Department)
- To perform analytical and quality testing in accordance to our established standard and methods.
- Perform analysis on samples to ensure compliance with specifications
- Assist superior in designing and developing new products or up bringing existing products qualities
- Documentation and up bringing on all the research findings
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Chemistry, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai 3.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Knowledge of standard test method.
- Good laboratory and analytical skills.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Immediate vacancy available.
Open 04 Januari 2018
Closed pada 03 Februari 2018
LTI MATERIAL SDN.BHD.Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan - Nilai 3
We are one of the leading self-adhesive tape manufacturer for different types of industrial application in Malaysia. Those are commonly consumed and used in these rapid growing industries in Malaysia such as Electronics & Electical, Plastic, Metal, Automotive, Paper Printing & Packaging manufactures.
Nature of Business
We are the self-adhesive tape importer specialist, providing customer with efficient optimal tape application result and effective cost solution for the following industries:
- computer peripherals
- electronics assembly
- home appliance
- audio / visual & others
In line with our current expansion, we seek for qualified and talented candidates to join us.