CENTRE MANAGERDili Development Company Lda - Avenida Presidente Nicolau Lobato, Dili, Timor Leste
We are looking for an experienced professional to be responsible for the commercial properties, office management, tenant and public relations and operational issues all with the goal of maximizing the return and asset value of the property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees all property development portfolios
- Liaise with Sales and Leasing Manager to ensure all properties maximise their net return whilst ensuring risk management practices are applied to minimise loss exposure.
- Provide guidance & SOP to Operations Manager relating to the property operations in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Preparation of a Property Business Plan including yearly budget forecast for income and expenditure as well as capital expenditure
- Assists the Operations Manager with the identification of Centre specific CAPEX works
- Ensure that all pre-planned maintenance programmes are adhered to
- Ensure all property maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely manner Work with Marketing Manager to develop and implement centre marketing, promotional activities, corporate communication, and community public relations
- Candidate must be willing to relocate and work in Dili, Timor Leste
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of shopping centre systems, operations and financial structure
- Strong networking and business development skills
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task and with good time management skills
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- Please note that only candidates with the required languages will be considered.
Open 02 Januari 2018
Closed pada 01 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Dili Development Company Lda
Dili Development Company Lda - East Timor - Dili, Timor Leste
13 Jan - 12:00 AM
13 Jan - 12:00 AM
Dili Development Company Lda - East Timor - Dili, TImor Leste
28 Dec - 10:34 AM
28 Dec - 10:34 AM
Dili Development Company LdaEast Timor - Dili, Timor Leste
JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL is an Australian property development company that is currently achieving rapid expansion in Timor-Leste since 2009. The company has a diverse portfolio, including:
- Property Development
- Retail Operations
- Hotels & Apartments
Timor Plaza being the company’s first shopping mall in Timor-Leste has achieved great success incorporating a 5 storey building with retail tenancies, offices, hotel and apartments. The company has had significant growth and currently employs over 300 staff members.
To find out more about our company, please visit the following websites.
- Timor Plaza (www.timorplaza.com)
- Timor Plaza Hotel (www.timorplazahotel.com)
- Jape Homemaker Village (www.homemakervillage.com.au)
Timor Leste is approximately two (2) hours from Bali and has great potential to develop into an oil and gas hub for the region. Please visit www.timorleste.com to find out more about this beautiful country.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The company has continued to grow and currently employs over 300 staff members. We are now looking for suitable candidates to join the Timor Plaza team and be part of the success of the company.
"To strive for excellence and achieve excellence in all that we undertake"
VALUES AND ETHICS
Like any family, organisation or corporate structure our ability to survive depends on teamwork and consequently we work as a team at all times. Team work to achieve its maximum potential must come with harmony in the workplace. This is only achieved through the mutual respect and understanding of the wants and needs of management and staff at all levels. We believe in honesty and integrity and we apply this in our workplace extending it to staff and customers alike.
Excellence in service, product quality and knowledge, the desire to achieve and the spirit of co-operation are the very essence of our lifeline and this philosophy is the fundamental core of the culture of the Jape Group.
- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- Our company supports a fun yet balanced working environment.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.