Brand Intern (Internship)BEYOND BORDERS PLT - 10A, Jalan CP 6/50, Taman Cheras Perdana, 43200 Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): brand
- Preferably specialized in Healthcare
- Manage the delivery of brand activation and communication projects to support the Brand Strategy with strong collaboration with internal teams where appropriate i.e. PR, Invites, Acquisition, and Product teams etc.
- to support the promotion of brand activation at key Invites events and wider sponsorships
- Strong agency management skills, working with a variety of agency stakeholders across media buying (with a focus on digital channels), creative development, and experiential/events to deliver brand activities and campaigns to agreed timings and budgets.
- Management and administration of the marketing budget for brand & advertising campaigns, including end-to-end supplier payment and internal reconciliation.
Open 05 Januari 2018
Closed pada 28 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari BEYOND BORDERS PLT
BEYOND BORDERS PLTMalaysia - Selangor - Cheras
Beyond Borders is a dynamic business and investment consulting firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia focused on assisting international companies to expand their product and services to ASEAN with cost-effective market entry services and vice versa.
We are also a trading arm for medical and healthcare products and services in South East Asia region especially in online business.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
- Performance Growth and Achievement Recognition
- Seminars and exhibitions participation
- Democratic culture in workplace