BIM ModellerPembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd - No. 9, Block D, Pusat Perdagangan Puchong Prima, Taman Puchong Prima, 47100, Puchong, Selangor.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) to perform drawing work tasked
- Report to the manager/engineer in charge and perform work task assigned
- Monitor modeling/update drawing/ inform Project Manager if there is any changes
- Liaise with Consultants & Sub-contractor
- Input finishing with more details (if any)
- Monitor/checking if there is any crashing/clashing
- Coordinate and monitor shop drawing submission schedule
- Produce shop drawings as per detail given by engineer/manager
- Able to produce revised shop drawing within one week upon receiving commented drawing
- Familiar with program: Revit Archi and Revit MEP for drawing
- Familiar with program: Navis for checking the drawing
- Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
- Implement best practice procedures
- Assisting M&E Engineers in drawing production
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
- Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Helping to technically deliver CAD/BIM projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
- To contribute or otherwise assist as required
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with Pembinaan Mitrajaya BIM procedures and standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): revit arch, revit MEP, Navisworks, MS Office, AutoCad.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Open 28 Desember 2017
Closed pada 27 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd
Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn BhdMalaysia - Selangor
Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad through its principal subsidiary, Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd, has created for itself an enviable track record of successful projects in construction and civil engineering related fields. Mitrajaya has long been a major player in helping Malaysia become a nation with modern infrastructure, as well as providing quality living and working environments. It has also played a significant role in major national projects such as the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), KL's Light Rail Transit System, the CyberJaya Flagship Zone, the Putrajaya Federal Administrative Centre, the East Coast Economic Region, the Iskandar Southern Development Corridor, and numerous other projects.
Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad is now a multi-national conglomerate with staff strength of more than 700 employees and businesses in a diverse range of industries, among them, construction, property development and international projects.
Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad was selected by Focus Malaysia for 'Best under a Billion’ with Best Cash Flow from Operations award 2017. In addition, Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad has been recognized by HR Asia as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2017 (Malaysia Edition). Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd was recognized by CIDB Malaysia for the Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah Malaysia - Headquarters under the Health and Safety Award in The Malaysian Construction Industry Excellence Awards 2017.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
If you believe that you have the knowledge, skill and talent to excel in the construction industry and are looking for the appropriate platform to elevate your career then send us your resume and contact. We would like to meet you in person to explore the possibility of engaging you as part of our dynamic team in our quest for quality excellence. We believe in rewarding talent and positive result.
- Successful candidates will be offered competitve remuneration package & benefits.
- We have excellent career enhancement opportunites for employees to be promoted internally.
- We practise a vibrant & energetic office culture.
Join us for a rewarding career !