Assistant Manager / Senior Associate - TrainingGHL Systems Berhad - C-G-15, Block C, Jalan Dataran SD1, Dataran SD, PJU 9, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Develop and implement training programme that support and promote GHL’s mission, vision and values.
- Develop and prepare soft skill training material, conduct in-house training.
- Develop and prepare or select training materials such as participant guides / manuals, hand-out, visual aids, multi-media materials and evaluation forms.
- Work with Head of HR on developing training programme related to staff productivity and productivity enhancement.
- Work closely with all HODs on initiatives to continuously improve staff productivity and productivity enhancement programme.
- Manages all training programmes which includes coordinate established courses with technical and professional course providers.
- Must be able to keep up with and applies the latest teaching techniques in the in-house training programmes.
- Maintain participant attendance and other related training records including manage HRDF training grant.
- Review, evaluate and continuous improvement to ensure effectiveness of all training programme which is including actively generate and gather feedback from trainees and HODs.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned as and when required.
Job Requirements: -
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field either as a coach, mentor or train-the-trainer is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a corporate trainer in any field.
- Good organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to complete full training cycle which is including access needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate.
- HRDF certified trainer or any other coaching or mentoring certificates is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Resourceful, high achiever who is result and service oriented.
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong.
Open 03 Januari 2018
Closed pada 02 Februari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari GHL Systems Berhad
GHL Systems Berhad - Kuala Lumpur
02 Jan - 3:07 PM
02 Jan - 3:07 PM
GHL Systems Berhad - Kuala Lumpur - Unit L5-I-3, Enterprise 4, Technology Park Malaysia
28 Sep - 6:38 PM
28 Sep - 6:38 PM
GHL Systems BerhadMalaysia - Kuala Lumpur
GHL Systems Berhad (Main Market, Bursa Malaysia; Stock Code GHLSYS 0021; Bloomberg: GHLS:MK) is a leading payment solutions provider in the region, deploying world-class payment infrastructure, technology and services.
The Group provides integrated end-to-end payment solutions encompassing physical and virtual payments on sale and rental basis, including Electronic Data Capture (EDC) terminals compliant to the Europay-Mastercard-Visa (EMV) platform, contactless readers, network access routers, and online payment gateways.
With a full suite of payment solutions, GHL Systems has successfully established a customer base beyond Malaysia, into Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, the People's Republic of China, Taiwan, Australia, Romania, Holland, as well as the Middle East.
Not only that, our commitment to constant Research & Development has enabled us to pioneer groundbreaking innovations that reinforce our leading position in the payment solutions space time and again.
Indeed, our expertise thus far has enabled us to serve clients not only in the traditional banking and financial sector, but also in telecommunications, oil & gas retailing, loyalty, retail, and airlines, amongst others.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At GHL Systems, we are committed to delivering total payment solutions. We are Asia Pacific’s leading end-to-end payment services enabler that deploys world-class payment infrastructure, services and technology.
We are an MSC-status company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange). Our complete portfolio of payment solutions include transaction routers and concentrators, terminal line encryption technologies, loyalty and online payment solutions, smartcard technologies, secure EDC and EMV networks and terminals to consulting services.
The secret of our success has always been, and shall continue to be our people who work with us – not merely for us. Are you someone with courage, dedication, who isn’t afraid of hard work and accepts a challenging, yet fulfilling career?
If you are, then you’re just what we look for in our people.
- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- Our company supports a fun yet balanced working environment.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.