Assistant / Contract ManagerMajupadu Development Sdn Bhd - No.41, Jalan Gunung Lambak 1, Taman Gunung Lambak, 86000 Kluang, Johor.
- Manage and oversee all contractual aspects of the projects from pre to post contract, include preparation of bill of quantities for tenders, and cost budgeting analysis, preparation of contract documents.
- Provide guidance on contractual obligations; developing the schedule of values.
- Responsible in preparation and calculation of project costing, feasibility study, and project cash flows.
- Involve in calling, checking tender document, closing and evaluation of tenders including attending tenders interview, recommendation and award.
- Monitor construction costs and variation orders are within project budget.
- Manages and administers subcontract agreements, vendor agreements, and service agreements across the full life phase of the agreements – from the pre-solicitation phase to final payment and closeout
- Prepare project performance, work programme and progress report.
- Compiling, evaluating and updating of cost analysis and cost plan.
- Work closely with project team to ensure costs are controlled and timely payments made
- Any other matters related to cost management and control.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent training and experience.
- At least 8 - 10 years of working experience in the related field with significant management experience at a senior level for 2 years.
- Knowledge in pre and post contract.
- Resourceful, analytical and good knowledge in regards to materials pricing and construction cost.
- Quality conscious so as to ensure company’s objectives are achieved and acute attention to details.
- Strong project and cost management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian Citizen and willing to work in Kluang, Johor.
Open 29 Desember 2017
Closed pada 28 Januari 2018
Majupadu Development Sdn BhdMalaysia - Johor - Kluang
Majupadu is the leading commercial and real estate company with a proven track record in timely delivery of quality homes. Since its founding in 1988, the company has become one of the most prolific developers in the state of Johor by introducing development concepts that elevates the standard of living in Kluang. Tenaga Nusantara Sdn. Bhd, being a company related to Majupadu, is the sole proprietor of Kluang Mall, the single largest lifestyle shopping galleria in the heart of Kluang city center. Majupadu has been guided by the simple conviction to do the right thing for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Majupadu has built a reputation as among the best urban real estate and commercial developer in the region. Over the last few years, Majupadu has created a unique leadership team to handle the key functions related with the development process, including management, sales, marketing, finance, advertising and communications.
Here at Majupadu, we hire good people. We set ourselves apart from the crowd. We value teamwork. We’re confident and progressive. We promote from within when possible and we give employees the resources and freedom they need to be successful. We seek to retain the very best by fostering diversity through our employees and communities into our businesses. We invite you to join Majupadu as a career destination.