Assistant Campus EngineerCurtin University Malaysia - Curtin University Sarawak Malaysia
Assistant Campus Engineer
In this role, you are assisting the Campus Engineer in implementing the unit operational and maintenance plan/schedule.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist the Campus Engineer in implementing the unit operational plan and maintenance plan/schedule and quality in provision of campus services.
- To monitor and follow up the performance of maintenance, projects, ticketing services, logistics, safety and health work in the campus.
- To prepare monthly and compilation of preventive maintenance, corrective and safety and health reports.
- Close liaison with all internal departments, Deans, Head of Departments on issues related to repair, maintenance or upgrades.
- Attend to emergency or crisis situation affecting campus operation.
- Ensure that all regulatory compliance and OSH obligations are fully complied with and managed across the campus services related works.
- Conduct quarterly reviews and action plans to ensure optimum and efficient operations of the campus facilities.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to the campus services team in the daily operations in terms of repair with cost effectiveness and prudent resource and financial management at all times.
- A bachelor degree from a recognized institution or university in Civil Engineering, preferably with Ir. Certification.
- Five (5) years’ experience in construction industry; however, fresh graduates can also apply.
- Proficiency of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel) and AutoCad Software.
- Possess a strong track record of proficiency in building infrastructure, facilities management and project management, tendering and selection processess, preferably for institutions of higher learning, while similar experience in commercial complexes may also be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in assessing contracts and services agreements with project consultants, builders, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Demonstrated experience in liaison with government and statutory bodies in facilitating the submission and approval of building infrastructure plans.
- Highly knowledgable in OSH standards and processess.
- Excellent communication, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated commitment towards improving efficiency.
Open 21 Desember 2017
Closed pada 20 Januari 2018
Kekosongan lain dari Curtin University Malaysia
Universiti Curtin Sarawak - Sarawak
29 Dec - 12:00 AM
29 Dec - 12:00 AM
Curtin University MalaysiaMalaysia - Sarawak - Miri
Curtin University Malaysia is the largest international campus of Curtin University, ranked in the top two per cent of universities worldwide and Western Australia’s largest and most multicultural university. With students and staff from over 45 countries and courses identical to those at the main campus, we offer students an affordable Australian education and unique cross-cultural learning experience in Malaysia.
We strive to provide a welcoming environment founded on Curtin’s five core values; Integrity, Respect, Courage, Excellence and Impact. You’ll find Curtin Malaysia to be a friendly and relaxed place where respect for one another is a part of everyday life. You will discover a very strong sense of community here, and with the help of your colleagues, your transition into the Sarawak community and the campus environment will be an effortless one. You will become a significant contributor to our progress and an important member of our close knit family.
We are a vibrant institution with an exciting future and we invite you to join us as we move forward and help make tomorrow better.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are part of a forward-looking international research-focused and teaching university that keeps its sights on innovation in everything that we do. It is our aim to be a recognised regional leader in education and research, and to engage communities and transform lives through leadership, innovation and excellence in teaching and research.
Our culture of high achievement is fostered through our focus on the needs of our students, academics, partners and the communities we serve. We have a culture for sharing ideas, flexibility, and are forward thinking in what and how we teach and research, and we have strong links to the various industries that we support.